Friday, January 30, 2009

major events..



lalalalala..

it's me again..
ya..it's always me..
always be..
n always will..
let's cut the crap..

the current major events in my life are as follows:

-forum on da population issues,critical review.(social studies)(5/2/09)
-agama presentation.(i'm da 6th person to present,wonder when will dat be)
-ongoing assessment is better than public examination.(ldv)(2/3/09)
-essay for es.(english studies)(unknown)
-lds.(test)
-oral-oral test.(ldv)

n da most important thing of all..

final examination(4/5-7/5) or (18/5-21/5)..
yeah..still torn between da dates..
da 1 which will determine da fate of all of us..

whether my 2years of studying here is worth my time or else..
well..whatever it is..i'm working my way towards it..
hope dat it will not be in vain..

No comments:

Post a Comment