Monday, February 16, 2009

wut a day..



well..finally the first day of this school experience is over..although i'm not that tired,but still there are lotz to tell..

as i've expected earlier,coming back to school for da 1st time really bringing back old memories..
while attending the school's weekly asembly,it reminds me of my days before as a student..

i used to talk quietly during assembly..and wondering wut it feels like to be at the teacher's place during the assembly..now i noe..
while having meal at da school canteen,it reminds me of my day before as a student..

i used to hav my meal at the canteen before..and wondering wut it feels like to hav my meal at the teacher's place..now i noe..

i used to call my teacher as sir or teacher and greet them each time i passed them before as a student..and wondering wut it feels like to be greet and being called as them..now i noe..

well,i havent got the chance to teach the students yet..but when i do,i'm sure that it will be the most important moment in my life..

because i'm a teacher..
always be..
and always will..

2 comments:

  1. when are you going to teach them? gosh this is so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. already..i've got to relief 2 form 5 classes n 1 form 3 class at the very next day..i'll write bout it soon..huhu

    ReplyDelete