Wednesday, June 3, 2009

3 months..


well,finally the long awaited holiday arrives..it's a 3months holiday ranging from june till august..the truth is,i myself dun really know whether i'm waiting for this moment or not..mayb i had been too extra focus on the juz concluded final exam..too focus till when it's over i dun noe wut else to do..it's been going on like this for a few days..but i think it has to stop..i should ensure dat the 3 months holiday is going to be the best dat i ever had..tomorrow i'll finish off my packing n then head straight home..there's no need to wait anymore..wut's done is done..
as for the holiday,i'll make sure dat my routine will go on like diz..every single day will involve a proper diet,reading n da most important thing of all,physical activities..i'll read n read n read bout everything,try to eat less n indulge myself in exercising..i'll try to break my own record in running across my district..i told sum1 dat i'm going to look half of wut i am today when we meet again soon n therefore i'll do my best in order to achieve it..
then,i'll also spend diz moment with all my family members..after diz i might not see them again for up to 3 years..thus i should make a full use of this holiday..then,i'll also try to go n visit all of my other family members living across da country..but i'm surely will head to my hometown in muar..i haven't gone there for almost 2years..therefore this is the perfect time to make up for all the lost times..
well,i only can think of those for the time being..i hope dat i'll be able to achieve it..despite being kinda hard,i'll do my best..i'll try to put aside all of the problems,be it mine or someone close to me that had been bugging me all these years n try to live up to the moment while i still can..one of my friend told me to respect the decision of the problem owner..i think dat's wut i'm going to do..i'll do the only thing dat i can do..which is pray..n pray..n pray so that everything will end well..n to that particular friend,i want to tell u that u should let go of all the bad things n keep moving forward..it's all in the past now..it will be impossible to forget,but possible to let go..dat's wut u should do..sorry if ur tired of hearing this rite..i juz couldnt help myself..huhu..neway best of luck to me in making my holiday resolutions a success..

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. chaiyok2 noh! we will try our best to become half of what we look today, together we succed in this mission!

    ReplyDelete