Thursday, April 9, 2009

not today..


hahaha..well,i dun noe wut happened but believe it or not,my event for today has been postponed to monday..dat means i still hav two more days to prepare n prepare n prepare..wutever it is,i hope dat i'll be able to giv my best diz coming monday n end the losing streak..yeah..

btw,today something interesting had occurred..some of my friends were discussing juz now on going for an outing diz evening..since there r too many movies out there,they were arguing on which movies to watch..well,in the end,one of them has to attend da cheerleading practice n therefore might have to cancel da whole thing..

hmm..as for me,this incident has proven to me dat it's better to go out alone..dun u tink so?..huhu..but wutever it is,there are still da pros n cons..

No comments:

Post a Comment