Friday, April 17, 2009

passport woes..


tired..long..endless..hopeless..some of the words dat can be used to describe my day today..i went to get my passport done with my dad n wah..it turned out to be the longest day indeed..my friend told me dat it's going to take only 2 hours to get it done after we had submitted da form..wut he didnt tell me wuz dat the process of submitting da damn form will take bout 3-4 hours!!!..imagine dat..

wut the heck..i remembered when i took my number it's 1140..at dat moment they r serving customers numbered 1070..wah..70 more to go..dat's y it took more than 3 hours..wut a great service..way to go malaysia yeah..

during the loooooooooooooooooooooooong wait,i managed to read almost every page of the star newspaper and a malay newspaper..kosmo maybe..no matter how boring or lame da headings,i still read n read..now i understand why people always lament each time they hav to go to the imegresen or da jpn..

wutever it is,i managed to get it done thanks to my father's patience..i hope dat i'll do well in the upcoming exam to ensure dat all of these'll not be in vain..no wait..dun juz hope..do it..n i will..

No comments:

Post a Comment