Sunday, August 1, 2010

First Snow







Well, it’s been 8 months since the last time that I updated my blog.dat’s a very long time isn’t it?.Tell me all bout it..i want to but u noe,later,tomorrow,later,tomorrow n here we r..8 months..but anyway..i will write consecutively on all the events that had took place over the period of time..my last entry was dated November 2009..that’s approaching winter..therefore will start from there..

When talking bout winter, the first thing that would cross everyone’s mind would be snow..almost all I meant..well,as for us,residing in Canterbury,kent which is among the warmest county in England, having a snowfall would be almost impossible..i’ve done a bit of a research by asking the local people n almost all of them said the same thing..dun hope for the snow..there’s even this particular answer that I received from one of the british people when I asked bout winter here..”Winter?..DARK,COLD,WET..Y DID U COME TO ENGLAND ANYWAY?” I was like ‘wut the heaven?’..but it’s funny..lalalalalala

But one day we saw in the weather forecast that heavy snow would fall at 6am..i woke up at that time n all I saw was only rains..ceh..wasting my time n hope..but then..during one fine evening..when I was waiting for my fren to get ready to hit the town, I saw sumthing fallin from the sky..it’s not rain..i was like..omg..omg..it’s SNOW.. I will never forget that particular moment..never ever..i was like maniac calling upon all my friends to enjoy it..we took pictures n else..but it’s only for a while..for me,it’s fine coz at least we had managed to experience it..be it juz a brief snow fall..dat’s what matters the most=)

No comments:

Post a Comment