Sunday, August 1, 2010

First Year exam






After the Spring break, we had about 4 weeks till our exam..but we had to minus 3 weeks because each of the week required us to submit an assignment..so we only had bout a week to prepare..at first, I was panicked.. but then it hit me, let’s juz get back to basic..study group..so I begun to form a group n we met in certain days in the library..finally we got to use the GBP30 000 000 worth of building..hehe..

It’s juz we r so damn nervous coz this is the first exam that we had in this country..i mean how’s the marking scheme?..how’s the this, n that?..but I juz did wut I can n study all the way around..

But then, during the exam week, I got hit by fever..not a normal fever, but quite a serious one..so unlucky..therefore I didn’t put my hope so high on this exam..luckily the first year’s result will not be included in our degree..

When I received the result, juz as I thought, overall it’s fine, but not good enough..therefore I vowed to giv everything that I had next year..to work hard n strive for the best..it might be hard, but it’s the hard work that counts=)

No comments:

Post a Comment