Sunday, August 1, 2010

Me n Part Time Job








Me n part time job..we have gone a loooooong way together..talking bout part time job, I’ve done numerous jobs before..it began in 2007, after finishing my 3 months stint at the national service camp, I started indulging myself into it..

at first, I was a shoe promoter for 2 weeks where I learnt all bout girls’ shoes n fashion..then, off to become a laptop promoter for 3months before going to further my studies..too many things happened back then..juz imagine, selling things that u had too little knowledge about..scary experience, I must say..hehe.. then, after completing my foundation years, I went to sell wedges in front of my house for 2 weeks..we got like MYR200 in juz 7 days..awesome rite?..hehe..n now, after almost 10months of being abroad, I managed to land myself a job as a cleaner for the summer..it’s a bless in disguise coz it’s a must for me to get a job..i’m way behind in my financial plan n this job is crucial for me to get by..n I feel this cleaning job is the best so far..coz I’ve been cleaning toilets, rooms, bar, destroy things, walked for countless hours n others..dat’s priceless..i mean to do it in a far distant country from your own, it’s juz incredible=)

Overall, all of these part time jobs had taught me a great life lesson..bout fashion, technology, how to prepare food n how 2 be a housekeeper..it’s I’m a fully qualified husband now..except without job n wife of course..hehe..

People might say that I’m crazy to do all these jobs, but I figured that it’s the only way to learn valuable lessons in life=)

2 comments:

  1. well, bersih pn blog ko...hehe mentang keje cleaner

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha..i like white..simple n neat..

    ReplyDelete