Saturday, February 19, 2011

A Friend in Need is a Friend Indeed



I read this short story a long time ago somewhere. Thought of sharing it with u guys.


I know that you’re mad at me. Well, it’s obvious from the way you looked at me just now. Wait, you didn’t even look at me. I tried to talk to you, but you were ignoring me completely. I’ve apologized million times. Can’t you just let it go already? I knew that it was my fault. I shouldn’t have done that. And I won’t, I promised you. Today was the worst day I’ve had. I just can’t bear the thought of losing you as my best friend. I don’t know about you but I’ve regarded you as part of me. We’ve shared so many things together and went through so many things. I couldn’t focus at all in class just now. In my mind, I was thinking of all the adventures that we went through. I was also thinking of apologizing to you again after school. I looked for you and there you were. I followed you and called you. But you did not answer. I called you again, this time louder, same thing happened. After a few minutes, you wanted to cross a road. Without wasting any time, I called you again. I wanted to tell you that there was a big lorry coming your way. But you weren’t paying any attention!! So I ran towards you and pushed you aside. I looked ahead and saw the lorry right in front of me. If there’s still time I wanna tell you, we are friends forever..

Now that’s what we called a true friend, never give up till the end. Never take ur friendship for granted as we never know what lies ahead. Always appreciate ur friendship, n never wait until when it's too late..

10 comments:

  1. i once gt this story SMS by a fren~:)
    like!^^
    but beware of 'friend' that close with you for reasons...it's hard to find 1 that really accept us for who we are like siblings...sisters/brothers are forever friends~:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe same..i saw this in my sis's hp..long time ago :D
    totally agree with u..for me,no matter what happened, nothing can beat the love of a family..their love is what we call unconditional love..btw,bout the friendship thingy,i recommend u to read this article especially the last part :D

    http://www.bratzlovemeter.co.uk/blog/love-relationship/how-to-find-a-true-friend/

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post.. :) but, a friend in need isn't always a friend indeed..sounds like i'm so -ve thinker but maybe dah serik kot..huhu

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks=)..yup i noe bout ur situation..but that's not a reason to giv up entirely in the searching for true friend..it's a long shot,but worth a try=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I almost thought u were talking to me.. heh! =P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Huhuhu....well sometimes I don't give back what my friends give to me, their attention and care....So I back off from that friendship because I think that it is not a fair relationship huhuhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I dеsire to subscribe for this weblog to tаke most up-to-dаte updates,
    theгеfore where can i dο it please helр.


    Mу site :: herbal incense for sale online

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like уour blog.. ѵeгy nice colοrs & thеme.
    Did уou ԁesign thіs wеbsіtе youгself οr diԁ уou hіre someone to
    do it foг yοu? Рlz rеѕpond as І'm looking to construct my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. kudos

    Here is my blog post: natural highs herbs

    ReplyDelete